Irrigation Controllers Market Overview :
Irrigation controllers have been accessible in the form of electromechanical and mechanical irrigation controls. It is an important means to apply water in the required quantity, at the right time to bear agricultural production and to attain the high levels of efficiency in water, energy & chemical uses. The benefit of these technologies remains long-term as each drop of water is saved through irrigation controller amounts for an important involvement to the global water conservation.
Modern agriculture practices, high demand for lawn care & garden flexibility, conserving water and time, prevents disease and weeds are some of the major factors that are considered to drive the market growth. Additionally, environmental benefits such as, better air quality, plant-soil-water balance, lower air temperatures, conservative water use and pollution entrapment are also expected to drive the market. Some the factors which may hinder the market are high cost for installation and declining farm income. Furthermore, Improvement in Communication Knowledges and increasing demand to mechanized irrigation are expected to present potential growth opportunities over the forecast timeframe.
Type, product, irrigation, application, and geography are the major segments considered in the global irrigation controllers Market. The type segment includes weather based and sensor based. Product segment comprises smart controllers, tap timers, and basic controllers. The irrigation segment is categorized on the basis of trickle/drip and sprinkle. Further, by application, the segment is bifurcated into agriculture and non-agriculture.
Based on geography, the global irrigation controllers market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, Russia, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Prominent players operating in the market include Galcon, Hydropoint Data Systems, Hunter Industries, Rachio, Weathermatic, Nelson Irrigation, Netafim, Rain Bird and Toro, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Irrigation Controllers Market with respect to major segments such as type, product, irrigation, application and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Irrigation Controllers Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Irrigation Controllers Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Irrigation Controllers Market
- Smart Controllers
- Tap Timers
- Basic Controllers
- Open Field Agriculture
- Grains & Cereals
- Pulses & Oilseed
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Other Open Field Applications
- Sports Grounds/Golf Courses
- Other Non-Agriculture Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East