Learning Management System (LMS) Market Overview :
Global Learning Management Systems (LMS) Market is estimated to reach $23.1 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 19.8% from 2017 to 2025. Learning Management Systems (LMS) are software applications designed to develop, manage, and track the report of educational courses and training programs. Now-a-days, LMS has become a central part of course management, helping as a digital hub for instructors, students may share the information, ask questions, assign and return project and schedule tutorial activities. This application is utilized to plan, assess learning processes and implement. It provides instructors with a means to create and deliver content, evaluate performance and monitor learner participation.
Surging demand for the rising importance on continuous learning, increasing teamwork with learner & trainer, and bring your own technology policies (tablets, laptops, and smart phones) to access are the factors driving the growth of the learning management systems (LMS) market. However, lack of cultural barriers and e-learning infrastructure may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increase in demand of learning analytics & communication, increasing cloud acceptance between organizations, centralized source of learning might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global learning management systems (LMS) market is segmented on the basis of deployment, end user, and geography. The market is segmented by deployment as SaaS and on-premise deployment model. End user comprises academic users, and corporate users.
Based on geography, the global Learning management systems (LMS) market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players profiled in the report include Blackboard Inc., Educomp Solutions Ltd., Cornerstone OnDemand Inc., SAP SE, D2L Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Moodle, SumTotal Systems, Inc., Pearson, and IBM Corporation, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Learning Management Systems (LMS) Market with respect to major segments such as deployment, and end user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Learning Management Systems (LMS) has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Learning Management Systems (LMS) will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Learning Management System (LMS) Market
- On-Premise Deployment Model
End User Segments
- Academic Users
- Corporate Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East