Learning Management System (LMS) Market Overview :
Learning Management Systems (LMS) are software applications designed to develop, manage, and track the report of educational courses and training programs. Now a days, LMS has become a central part of course management, helping as a digital hub for instructors, students may share the information, ask questions, assign and return project and schedule tutorial activities. This application utilized to plan, assess learning processes and implement. It provides instructors with a means to create and deliver content, evaluate performance and monitor learner participation.
The primary factors that drives the growth of global learning management systems market is surging demand for the rising importance on continuous learning, increasing teamwork with learner & trainer, bring your own technology policies (tablets, laptops, and smart phones) to access. Lack of cultural barriers and e-learning infrastructure are the major hindrance for the growth of the market. Moreover, increased in demand of learning analytics & communication, increasing cloud acceptance between organizations, centralized source of learning provides lucrative opportunities to the market.
Deployment model, end user and industry vertical are the major segments considered in the global Learning management systems (LMS) market. Deployment segment includes SaaS and on-premise deployment model. Based on end user, the segment is classified into corporate users and academic users, moreover academic user is sub segmented into K-12 and higher education. Further industry vertical segment consists of healthcare, government, IT & telecom, education institutions, retail, BFSI and others.
Based on geography, the global Learning management systems (LMS) market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa
The key players profiled in the report include White House Business Solutions, Educomp Solutions, Cornerstone OnDemand Inc., Blackboard, SAP SE, Desire2learn Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Moodle, SumTotal Systems, Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand Inc., Pearson, IBM Corporation among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Learning Management Systems (LMS) Market with respect to major segments such as deployment model, end user, industry vertical and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Learning Management Systems (LMS) has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Learning Management Systems (LMS) will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope Of the Learning Management System (LMS) Market
- On-premise deployment model
End User Segment
- Corporate Users
- Academic Users,
- Higher education.
Industry Vertical Segment
- IT & Telecom
- Education Institutions
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East