Machine to Machine (M2M) Market Overview :
Machine-to-machine (M2M) connection enables the devices, machines to remotely function, execute actions as well as exchange information through communicating with each other by using wireless or wired mediums, excluding human assistance. Increasing adoption of various new technologies such as 4G/LTE, high penetration of internet and growing usage in various applications are expected to boost the growth of the market over the forecast period. Moreover, the recent trend includes the advancement of vehicle-to-vehicle & vehicle-to-infrastructure framework as well as rising number of connected cars, which further drive the market growth.
Increasing adoption of machine to machine (M2M) connections across various end use industries, rising access of the internet, encouraging regulatory mandates, and increasing acceptance of 4G/LTE technologies are the factors driving the growth of the machine to machine (M2M) market. However, absence of standardization within connectivity protocols may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing demand from new markets like connected cars & smart cities might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecast period.
The global machine to machine (M2M) market has been segmented on the technology, component, end user industry, and geography. The machine to machine (M2M) market is segmented by technology as 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi, power-line, ethernet, and other technologies. Further, the market is segmented by component into sensors, actuators, power, memory, RFID, and communication modules. Moreover, the end use industry includes consumer electronics, retail, information technology, automotive and transportation, security & surveillance, healthcare, and other end user industries.
Based on geography, global machine to machine (M2M) market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW) North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Intel Corporation, Vodafone Group PLC, Gemalto N.V., Commsolid GmbH, Fanstel Corporation, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., AT&T, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., and Verizon Communications, Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Machine To Machine (M2M) Market with respect to major segments such as technology, component ,end user industry
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Machine To Machine (M2M) Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Machine To Machine (M2M) Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Machine To Machine (M2M) Market
- Other Technologies
- Communication Modules
End User Industry Segments
- Consumer Electronics
- Information Technology (IT)
- Automotive and Transportation
- Security & Surveillance
- Other end user industries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East