Managed Security Services Market Overview :
Global Managed Security Services Market is estimated to reach $66.5 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 17.2% from 2017 to 2025. Managed security services are used for the remote monitoring as well as managing IT security functions by the service providers so as to efficiently guard the delicate data of organizations. Today, complexity of information security has increased with the growing business by size & structure as well as growing use of cloud services, social media, big data along with various computing devices. Organizations around the globe need effective managed security services to tackle with increasing security attacks & malicious practices by many cybercriminal groups. Managed security services are highly accepted by various verticals, like banking financial services and insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, IT & telecom, and other verticals owing to the improved digital transformation by the enterprises in these verticals. This is likely to uplift the growth of the global managed security services market around the globe over the forecast period.
Growing number of cyber-crime activities, mounting BYOD trend among organizations, strict government rules & regulations, and increase in electronic data are the factors driving the growth of the managed security services market. However, absence of trust on third-party applications to share delicate data may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing demand for integrated & next-generation security solutions & services might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
The global managed security services market is segmented on the basis of deployment mode, application, organization size, verticals, and geography. The managed security services market is segmented by deployment mode as hosted and cloud based managed security services, and on-premise or customer premise equipment (CPE). Further, the market is segmented by application as (IPS) and (IDS), distributed denial of services (DDoS), unified threat management, secured information and event management (SIEM), firewall management, endpoint security, and other applications. By organization size, the segmentations include small and medium sized businesses, and large businesses. By verticals, the market is classified into banking financial services and insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, telecom & IT, and other verticals.
Based on geography, global managed security services market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Symantec Corporation, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., IBM Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Company, Cisco Systems, Inc., AT&T Inc., DXC Technology Company, Fortinet Inc., BT Group plc., and SecureWorks, Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Managed Security Services Market with respect to major segments such as deployment mode, application, organization size, and verticals
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Managed Security Services Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Managed Security Services Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Managed Security Services Market
Deployment Mode Segments
- Hosted and Cloud Based Managed Security Services
- On-Premise or Customer Premise Equipment (CPE)
- (IPS) and (IDS)
- Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS)
- Unified Threat Management
- Secured Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Firewall Management
- Endpoint Security
- Other Applications
Organization Size Segments
- Small and Medium Sized Businesses
- Large Businesses
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance
- Telecom & IT
- Other Verticals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East