Non-destructive testing equipment is used for inspection and assessment of many properties of components, materials, and assemblies. Equipment do not cause any damage to the materials that are subjected to assessment or evaluation. These equipment’s are organized to determine the characteristics of materials and constructions in terms of impact resistance, ultimate tensile strength ductility, fatigue strength and fracture toughness. These equipment’s maintain a uniform quality level and hence lowers the cost of manufacture.
Increasing security and safety regulations for, safety, quality control and reliable performance of machines are driving the acceptance of these equipment in various industries. Improving the quality and durability of the materials is also a factor driving the growth. Need for preventing breakdowns and maintaining quality have also led to improved adoption of these equipment. Integration of these equipment has shown to reduce repair and maintenance costs in the long run, fuelling their demand. High initial investment is restrictive for many organisations. Lack of knowledge and skilled manpower continue to be a challenge for the acceptance of these machines. Development of laser based and automatic testing equipment are anticipated to create new opportunities of growth for this market.
The global non-destructive testing equipment market has been segmented into methods, application and geography. On the basis of methods, global market has been divided into radiography, ultrasonic, visual inspection, ultrasonic testing, eddy current, electromagnetic testing, and liquid penetrants testing. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented as automotive and transportation, aerospace and defence, oil and gas, energy and power, and others.
Based on geography, global non-destructive testing equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are Nikon Metrology, GE Inspection Technologies, YXLON International, Mistras Group Inc., Zetec, Sonatest Ltd., Eddyfi NDT Inc., Fisher Technology Inc., Ashtead Technology, and Magnaflux Corporation among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as methods, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market
- Visual Inspection
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Eddy Current
- Electromagnetic Testing
- Liquid Penetrants Testing
- Automotive and Transportation
- Aerospace and Defense
- Oil and Gas
- Energy and Power
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East