SATCOM Equipment Market Overview :
Global SATCOM Equipment Market is estimated to reach $39.61 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2017 to 2025. Satellite communications equipment are used for the transmission, conditioning, & reception of satellite signals in global telecommunications. Satellite communications equipment varies in terms of there performance with frequency, output power, operating voltage, gain, return loss, operating temperature, & operating humidity. Various types of satellite communications equipment used are modem/router, receiver, transmitter/transponder, transceiver, antenna, and other SATCOM products. With increasing need for the nonstop communication in several industries, and growth in demand for customized SATCOM solutions in the aviation industry, it is expected that the SATCOM equipment market is going to register high growth over the forecasted period.
High use of SATCOM equipment in telecommunication, space exploration, and telemetry is the driving factor for the growth of the market. Other factors impacting the growth of the market are growing requirement for high throughput satellite services, growing demand for customized satcom solutions in the aviation industry, and increasing requirement of continuous communication in several industries. Huge development & maintenance cost of earth station infrastructures to support SATCOM devices adversely affect the SATCOM market growth. Also, growing usage of cloud-based services for ground mobility platform would create new opportunities for players in this market.
The SATCOM equipment market has been categorized on the basis of product, technology, vertical, end-use, and geography. Product includes SATCOM modem/router, SATCOM receiver, SATCOM transmitter/transponder, SATCOM transceiver, SATCOM antenna, and other SATCOM products. By technology, market is categorized into SATCOM telemetry, SATCOM VSAT, SATCOM AIS, SATCOM-on-the-move, and SATCOM-on-the-pause. Further, vertical includes government & defense, and commercial. End-Use comprises land mobile SATCOM equipment, portable SATCOM equipment, maritime SATCOM equipment, airborne SATCOM equipment, and land fixed SATCOM equipment.
Global SATCOM equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are L3 Technologies, Inc., General Dynamics Corporation, Harris Corporation, Cobham Plc, Viasat, Inc., Gilat Satellite Networks, Campbell Scientific, Inc., Hughes Network Systems LLC, Aselsan A. S., and Communications & Power Industries LLC, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global SATCOM Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as product, technology, vertical, and end-use
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global SATCOM Equipment Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global SATCOM Equipment Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & Synthetic Platelets, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global SATCOM Equipment Market
- SATCOM Modem/Router
- SATCOM Receiver
- SATCOM Transmitter/Transponder
- SATCOM Transceiver
- SATCOM Antenna
- Other SATCOM Products
- SATCOM Telemetry
- SATCOM VSAT
- SATCOM AIS
- Government & Defense
- Land Mobile SATCOM Equipment
- Portable SATCOM Equipment
- Maritime SATCOM Equipment
- Airborne SATCOM Equipment
- Land Fixed SATCOM Equipment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East