Service Integration and Management (SIAM) Market Overview :
Global Service Integration and Management (SIAM) Market is estimated to reach $6.25 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2017 to 2025. Service integration is the co-ordination of people, processes, tools & technology, data and governance across multiple suppliers, to ensure effective and efficient operations of the end-to-end service delivery to the business user. SIAM’s service management structure coordinates various roles across the organization such as forecasting business demand and receiving capability plans from IT service providers. SIAM’s coordination plays a very crucial role in all service management processes, which include delivery of new cross-supplier services, incident resolutions, and coordinated disaster recovery. SIAM technologies help the IT organization to create better business agenda, visibility, security, and proper control over the operation.
The growth of the global service integration and management (SIAM) Market is mainly driven by the factors such as cost-effectiveness of the SIAM model, and service quality enhancement due to multi-supplier management models. In addition, governance cost reduction and productivity improvements are also supporting the growth of the market. However, lack of uniform SLAs, skill & expertise, and regulatory compliance are some of the restraint that would hamper the market growth. Though, complexity of it services and rising number of service providers are expected to equally influence the overall growth of market during the forecast period.
The global service integration and management (SIAM) market is segmented on the basis of solution, service, organization size, vertical, and geography. Solution segment is categorized into technology solutions and business solutions. Service segment comprises automation services, implementation services and advisory services. By organization size, the market is segmented into SMEs and large enterprises. Further, vertical segment is classified into telecom, manufacturing, BFSI, retail, transportation & logistics, energy and utilities, and other verticals (healthcare and government).
Based on geography, global service integration and management (SIAM) market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major key market players include Wipro Limited, Atos SE, Accenture, CGI Group Inc., FUJITSU, Oracle, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HCL Technologies Limited, and Capgemini, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Service Integration and Management (SIAM) Market with respect to major segments such as solution, service, organization size, industry vertical, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Service Integration and Management (SIAM) Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Service Integration and Management (SIAM) Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Service Integration and Management (SIAM) Market
- Technology Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Automation Services
- Implementation Services
- Advisory Services
Organization Size Segments
- Large Enterprises
- Transportation & Logistics
- Energy and Utilities
- Other Verticals (Include Healthcare and Government)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East