Smart Irrigation Market Overview :
Smart irrigation system, using the linear optimization is designed to keep a comprehensive water distributing schedule, which could both ensure that plants could have enough water for their growth, and costs would be the minimum for the water usage. Even in domestic end-uses such as government parks, schoolyards, community botanical gardens, smart irrigation is witnessing a constant adoption. Smart irrigation helps to limit water usage, and to save the money on utility bill. Growing importance to increase farm income by using automated irrigation solutions are the factor supporting the smart irrigation market growth.
Rising demand for food production of the ever-increasing population, increasing government initiatives to promote water conservation, rising importance for effective irrigation solutions & watering practices are the major factors fueling the growth of the global smart irrigation market. However, lack of awareness for smart irrigation and expensive for initial installation are the major hindrance for the market growth. Moreover, continuous improvement in technology and adoption of irrigation drones are expected to open up new growth opportunities over the years to come.
Component, irrigation controller, application and geography are the major segments considered in the global smart irrigation market. The component segment categorized into flow meter, sensors and smart detection system/network elements. By irrigation controller, the segmentation includes weather-based controllers and sensor-based controllers. Furthermore, application segment is bifurcated into greenhouse, residential, golf courses, open field, turf & landscape and other applications.
Based on geography, the global smart irrigation market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players operating in the market include The Toro Company, HUNTER INDUSTRIES, Rain Bird Corporation, NETAFIM, HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc., Rachio Inc., CALSENSE, Galcon, Weathermatic, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Smart Irrigation Market with respect to major segments such as component, irrigation controller, application and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Smart Irrigation Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Smart Irrigation Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Smart Irrigation Market
- Flow Meter
- Smart Detection System/Network Elements
Irrigation Controller Segments
- Weather-Based Controllers
- Sensor-Based Controllers
- Golf Courses
- Open Field
- Turf & Landscape
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East