Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Overview :
Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market is estimated to reach $298 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 30.4% from 2017 to 2025.Software defined data center (SDDC) is a software-based data storage facility where all the elements of infrastructure which comprises networking, storage, and security are integrated and offered as a software service. Its secured user portal uses web-based servers & deliver the data efficiently. It empowers end user for the information access by virtualization & cloud technology. Additionally, it delivers an advanced data management solution that monitors and generates a backup of the information. Big data growth and low operations has led to the high acceptance of SDDC in various industry verticals which includes telecom & IT, BFSI, retail, manufacturing, and healthcare. Thus, it is expected to boost the growth of the software defined data center (SDDC) market during the forecasted period.
Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Size and Forecast, 2016 - 2025 (US$ Billion)
Growing need for integrated management, rising need for security, updated & automated data center operations, low operational cost are the factors driving the growth of the software defined data center (SDDC) market. However, integration complications may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, growing demand for data storage might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global software defined data center (SDDC) market is segmented on the basis of network solution, end user, industry vertical, services, and geography. The market is segmented by network solution as software-defined networking (SDN), software-defined storage (SDS), and software-defined compute (SDC). Further, the market is segmented by end user as large enterprises, medium enterprises, and small enterprises. By industry vertical, the market is further segmented as telecom & IT, retail, healthcare, government and BFSI, manufacturing, and others (education, media & entertainment, utilities, transportation). Service is further segmented as consulting & assessment services, integration, deployment & migration services, and managed services.
Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market, by Network Solution
Based on geography, global software defined data center (SDDC) market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into Japan, Singapore, Australia, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) market Regional Revenue %(2017 Vs 2025)
The key market players include Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, VMware, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., HP Development Company, L.P., Citrix Systems, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, NEC Corporation, and SAP SE, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market with respect to major segments such as network solution, end user, industry vertical, and services
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market
Network Solution Segments
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Software-defined storage (SDS)
- Software-defined compute (SDC)
End User Segments
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Small Enterprises
Industry Vertical Segments
- Telecom & IT
- Government and BFSI
- Others (Education, Media & Entertainment, Utilities, Transportation)
- Consulting & Assessment Services
- Integration, Deployment & Migration Services
- Managed Services
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Primary Interviews, by Geography