TFT LCD Panel Market Overview :
Thin film transistors (TFT) is an active-matrix LCD accompanied by an improved image-quality where one of the transistor for every pixel operates the illumination of the display permitting an easy view even in bright surroundings. Currently, this technology represents the most prevalent LCD display technology, owing to the majority of global TFT display market. These transistors can be made using variety of semiconductor materials. The properties such as being light-weight, slim, high resolution along with low-power consumption, the TFT’s are achieving fame in the industries wherever displays are required. They find applications in several electronic devices such as cell phones, televisions, laptops, desktops, and others.
The aspects that drives the global TFT LCD panel market are increased popularity of LCDs and their low price, reduced weight, compact size, and low power consumption. However, increased competition from alternative technologies, and their complex structure may limit the market growth. Furthermore, reduced thickness of LCD glass substrates, and advancement in technology for further applications is expected to bring new growth opportunities for the market in the upcoming years.
The global TFT LCD panel market is mainly classified on the basis of type, applications, and geography. By type the market is categorized into small-sized, medium-sized, and large-sized. By application the market is divided into television, smartphones & tablets, desktops & laptops, wearable devices, and others. By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
Based on geography, TFT LCD panel market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The prominent players operating in the market are AU Optronics, Samsung Display, Innolux, LG Display, HannsTouch Solution, InfoVision Optoelectronics, Sharp, Panasonic, CPT Corporation, and BOE Technology Group Co among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global TFT LCD Panel Market with respect to major segments such as type, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global TFT LCD Panel Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global TFT LCD Panel Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global TFT LCD Panel Market
- Smart Phones & Tablets
- Desktops & Laptops
- Wearable Devices
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East