Unified Communication Market Overview :
Unified communication is a solution that integrates numerous business communication. It empowers by getting together in all forms of communication, business applications and information delivery. The service suppliers have brought in innovative products, compatibility to achieve high productivity solutions, ease of access and apprised decision making through communal efforts. Moreover, there are numerous usages in which unified communications are accessible, these include, mobility, IM and presence, video, telephony, conferencing, contact center and unified messaging (e-mail, fax, SMS, voicemail,)
High demand for mobility, need to decrease the value of administrative procedures, increased market for cloud solutions are the major factor supporting the growth of the global unified communication market. Additionally, increase in usability, continuous service support, benefits of time savings & cost savings would also increase the demand of the market. Security concern and alertness of cloud unified communication in some regions may hamper the development of the market. Increased in demand for new communication technology and untouched market are expected to equally influence the overall growth of market during the forecast period.
The global unified communication market is segmented on the basis of application, industry vertical and geography. The application segment is bifurcated into mobility, telephony, video, unified messaging and conferencing. The industry vertical segment consists of healthcare, IT & telecom, energy & utilities, retail, public sector, manufacturing, aerospace & defense, BFSI and others.
Based on geography, unified communication market is segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, Russia, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. North America is further bifurcated into Canada, U.S. and Mexico whereas Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, South Korea, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into Middle East, South America, and Africa.
The key market players include Siemens Enterprise Communications Pvt. Ltd., Microsoft, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Connect solutions, Verizon, Aastra Technologies Limited., At&T, IBM, Cisco Systems, Inc. and Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Unified Communication Market with respect to major segments such as application, industry vertical and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of unified communication market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the unified communication market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Unified Communication Market
- Unified Messaging
Industry Vertical Segment
- It & Telecom
- Energy & Utilities
- Public Sector
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East