Non-destructive testing or NDT is a wide group of analysis or investigation techniques used to evaluate the properties or characteristics of a component, material, or system without producing damage. The terms non-destructive inspection (NDI), non-destructive evaluation (NDE) and non-destructive examination (NDE), are also frequently used to explain this technology. As NDT does not enduringly alter the article being examined or inspected, it is a highly appreciated and valuable technique that can save both time and money in product evaluation, research, and troubleshooting.
Increasing use of technique in various end user sector and application in various sector are the major factors propelling the market growth. Rising incidences of infrastructure failures are including refinery blasts, pipeline explosion is prompting government around the globe to take steps in favour of the techniques. Other factors such as growing use of machinery and automated tools, also the technological advancements, strict rules and regulations for product usage in medical and some other sectors and high requirement for quality control are driving the market growth. High cost of equipment and high initial investments are the major concern restraining the market growth. On the other hand, growing economies and development in various sectors are expected to provide huge opportunities to the market players in the coming future.
The global world NDT equipment market has been segmented into technique, application and geography. On the basis of technique, global world NDT equipment market has been divided into magnetic particle testing, visual testing, liquid penetrant testing, radiographic testing and ultrasonic testing and other techniques. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented as oil and gas, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, power generation and other applications.
Based on geography, global world NDT equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are NDT Global, Eddify Technologies, GE Measurement and Control, Nikon Metrology, Phoenix Inspection Systems, Fujifilm Electronic Materials, Comet Group, Magnetic Analysis Corp., and Creaform among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of World NDT Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as technique, application and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of World NDT Equipment Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the World NDT Equipment Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of World NDT Equipment Market
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Visual Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Other techniques
- Oil & gas
- Power generation
- Other applications
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East