Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) Devices Market Overview :
Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) Devices are used to measure blood pressure of patient at regular intervals. These medical devices are non-invasive devices used for measuring blood pressure and can be carried over patient for 24 hours in their own location. These devices can be worn at arms or wrist, monitor the pulse rate of patient to calculate the blood pressure. Nowadays, due to changing lifestyle, high number of people around the world are suffering from low as well as high blood pressure. Increasing health awareness among people coupled with change of medical procedures from physician-centered to patient-centered model support to increase the involvement of people in treatment options. Growing demand for these devices among customers will drive the forecasts for growth in this market over the forecast period.
Rising geriatric population, increasing prevalence of hypertension condition, mounting demand about non-invasive methods, change of medical procedures from physician-centered to patient-centered model are the factors driving the growth of the ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM) devices market. However, huge cost of ABPM devices, and low awareness in emerging countries may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, growing healthcare expenditure in developing economies might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM) devices market is segmented on the product, end user, and geography. The market is segmented by product as arm ABPM devices, wrist ABPM devices. Further, the market is segmented by end user as hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCS), and other end users.
Based on geography, global ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM) devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc., SunTech Medical, Schiller AG, Welch Allyn, Inc., Bosch & Sohn GmbH & Co. KG, Contec Inc., A&D Company, Limited, Rudolf Riester GmbH, Vaso Corporation, Omron Healthcare Company, Ltd., and BPL Group, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) Devices Market with respect to major segments such as product, and end user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) Devices Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) Devices Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) Devices Market
- Arm ABPM Devices
- Wrist ABPM Devices
End User Segments
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCS)
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East