Digital Radiology Market Overview :
Global Digital Radiology Market is estimated to reach $18.5 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2016 to 2024. Digital radiology is a type of X–ray imaging that utilizes digital x-ray sensors instead of conventional photographic film. It provides better quality of images, less radiation exposure, precise diagnosis and evaluation, and instant preview of images. The Digital radiology market has grown notably in recent years owing to rise in research & development in this field, improvement in more powerful and compact devices, affordability of digital radiology, tough competition and broad application areas.
Global Digital Radiology Market Size and Forecast, 2015 - 2024 (US$ Million)
Increase in chronic disease incidence, rise in acceptance of portable radiology systems, high spending on healthcare infrastructure in emerging markets, and increasing awareness through conferences and programs are the factors propelling the growth of the digital radiology market. However, high installation cost of these systems and concern on patient’s radiation exposure may hinder the growth of the market. Development in advanced systems and rise in revolution from film based radiology to digital radiology might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
The global digital radiology market is segmented on the basis of device type, and geography. Device type is bifurcated as digital detectors, portable radiology systems, and mobile C arm.
Global Digital Radiology market share by region, 2024 (value%)
Based on geography, global digital radiology market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Konica Minolta, Inc., Carestream Health, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Canon Inc., Agfa-Gevaert Group, General Electric Company, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Siemens AG, and Koninklijke Philips N.V, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Digital Radiology Marketwith respect to major segments such as device type, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Digital Radiology Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Digital Radiology Marketwill be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Digital Radiology Market
Device Type Segments
- Digital Detectors
- Portable Radiology Systems
- Mobile C Arm
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East