Hospital Bed Market Overview :
Global Hospital Bed Market is estimated to reach $7,271 million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2016 to 2024. A hospital bed is designed to provide services such as comfort, safety, relief, and flexibility while the doctor and nurse treats a patient in the recovery period or operation period. There are different types of hospital beds available in the market, comprising of full electric bed, semi electric bed, and manual. Moreover, a hospital bed aids to adjust according to patients requirements such as size, comfort, safety, style, and adjustment for home care setting. Growing population and increasing number of diseases are boosting the growth of the global hospital bed market.
Global Hospital Bed Market Size and Forecast, 2015 - 2024 (US$ Million)
Growing chronic disease, which has led to rise in number of patients in the hospital and increasing population are the factors supporting the growth of the market. Moreover, rising hospital expenses for patient’s safety and comfort also fuels the growth of the market. However, high cost of the electric bed would restrain the growth of the market. Additionally, technological advancements would provide several opportunities for the global hospital bed market.
The global hospital bed market has been segmented by application, type of treatment, power type, and geography. Application segment is bifurcated into general purpose bed, pressure relief beds, birthing beds, bariatric beds, pediatric beds, and others. By type of treatment, the market is categorized into long-term care beds, critical care beds, acute care beds, and others. Furthermore, power type is categorized into manual, electric, and semi-electric.
Global Hospital Bed market share by region, 2024 (value%)
By geography, the market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players operating in the global hospital bed market are Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Savion Industries Ltd, Paramount Bed Co. Ltd., Gendron, Inc., Span-America Medical Systems, Inc., LINET spol. s r.o., Getinge Group, Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG, Stryker Corporation, and Invacare Corporation, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Hospital Bed Market with respect to major segments such as application, type of treatment, and power type
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Hospital Bed Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Hospital Bed Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Hospital Bed Market
- General Purpose Bed
- Pressure Relief Beds
- Birthing Beds
- Bariatric Beds
- Pediatric Beds
- Other Beds
Type of Treatment Segments
- Long-Term Care Beds
- Critical Care Beds
- Acute Care Beds
- Other Treatment Type Beds
Power Type Segments
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East