Infant Phototherapy Devices Market Overview :
Global Infant Phototherapy Devices Market is estimated to reach $115 million by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2017 to 2025. Phototherapy devices are used in treatment of neonatal jaundice, which occurs commonly in newborn babies. With phototherapy i.e. use of light, bilirubin level in infant can be reduced, which lead jaundice. In the treatment, light waves are absorbed by the skin and blood of infant, succeeding in the failure of bilirubin. So, bilirubin is rapidly eliminated through the kidneys & liver. Rising incidences of neonatal jaundice, technological advancements in infant phototherapy boost the growth of the infant phototherapy devices market during the forecasted period.
Growing commonness of neonatal jaundice, technological improvements in phototherapy devices, and efficiency of phototherapy than other treatment methods are the factors driving the growth of the infant phototherapy devices market. However, substitute treatment methods, and adverse effects of the phototherapy treatment may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, home based phototherapy units, and vast market potential in the emerging countries might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global infant phototherapy devices market is segmented on the light source, configuration, end user, and geography. The infant phototherapy devices market is segmented by light source as light-emitting diodes (LEDS), fluorescent lamps, quartz halogen lamps, and gas discharge tubes. Further, the market is segmented by configuration as mobile device and fixed device. End user comprises hospitals and neonatal clinics.
Based on geography, global infant phototherapy devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Atom Medical Corporation, AVI Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., D-Rev, General Electric Company, Ibis Medical Equipment & Systems Pvt. Ltd., Natus Medical Incorporated, Ningbo David Medical Device Co., LTD, Weyer GmbH, Zhengzhou Dison Instrument and Meter Co., Ltd., and Beijing Julongsanyou Technology Co., Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Infant Phototherapy Devices Market with respect to major segments such as light source, configuration, and end user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Infant Phototherapy Devices Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Infant Phototherapy Devices Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Infant Phototherapy Devices Market
Light Source Segments
- Light-emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Quartz Halogen Lamps
- Gas Discharge Tubes
- Mobile Device
- Fixed Device
End User Segments
- Neonatal Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East