Surgical Generators Market Overview :
Surgical generators are medical devices which are part of electrosurgical instrument, used at a time of surgery for providing the high frequency electrical current essential to use various surgical equipment. These are also known as waveform generators or power supply, having various applications such as oncology, cardiovascular surgery, neurological surgery, dermatology surgery, urological surgery, and other applications. With latest trends such as enhancements in healthcare insurance coverage, growing government initiatives for upgradation of healthcare infrastructure, and high technological advancements in surgical generators, the market is expected to witness high growth over the forecasted period.
High adoption for minimally invasive procedures, high rate of surgeries, growing incidences of chronic diseases such as kidney and cancer diseases, technological advancements, and high geriatric population growth are the factors driving the growth of the surgical generators market. However, lack of skilled professionals, and scar formation or thermal damage may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing government initiatives to increase elective surgery adoption, & changing healthcare infrastructure globally might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global surgical generators market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, end user, and geography. The surgical generators market is segmented by product type into ground referenced generators and isolated generators. Application segment includes cardiovascular surgery, neurological surgery, dermatology surgery, oncology, urological surgery, and other applications. Further, the market is segmented by end user into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, specialty clinics, and other end users.
Based on geography, global surgical generators market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Bovie Medical Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Erbe USA, Incorporated, Olympus Corporation, CONMED Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic plc, AngioDynamics, Inc., Telea Electronic Engineering S.R.L., and Smith & Nephew plc, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Surgical Generators Market with respect to major segments such as product type, application, and end user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Surgical Generators Market will be included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Surgical generators market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Surgical Generators Market
Product Type Segments
- Ground Referenced Generators
- Isolated Generators
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Neurological Surgery
- Dermatology Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Other Applications
End User Segments
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East