Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market Overview :
Healthcare is one of the most prominent sectors across industries. Diagnosis and treatment remains the key goal of healthcare organizations. Currently, my organizations are outsourcing the IT to a third-party service provider, so that they can focus on their core competencies and adequately allocate their resources. Healthcare organizations outsource their IT owing to decrease the operating cost, improve the company’s focus, provide customers with quality care and gaining access to advanced capabilities. The third-party IT service providers will provide with the best-practice solutions to the healthcare organizations and provide with value-added services to the customers.
Expanding medical tourism, need for quality patient care and reduce the training costs supports the growth of the healthcare IT outsourcing market. Moreover, government’s initiatives to provide cost-effective services and lack of in-house IT experts also fuel the growth of the market. However, high investment in IT outsourcing services and high fragmented healthcare IT outsourcing market may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, mergers with IT organizations and untapped markets would provide growth opportunities in the coming years.
The global healthcare IT outsourcing market is segmented based on the application, end-use and geography. By application, it is further segmented into IT infrastructure management, care management and administration. Furthermore, end-use is segmented into healthcare providers and healthcare payers.
By geography the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers U.K., Italy, France, Germany and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Key players in the market include Infosys Limited, HCL Technologies, TATA Consultancy Services, Wipro Ltd., Computer Sciences Corporation, Accenture Plc., Omega Healthcare, Siemens AG, GKF Global Healthcare, and Sun Knowledge Limited, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market with respect to major segments such as application and end-use
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016-2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report.
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market is included in the report.
- Profile of the key players in the Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies.
Scope of Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Care Management
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East