Regenerative Medicine Market Overview :
Regenerative medicine is a process of recreating functional tissues that are capable of replacing or repairing damaged tissue or organ. This process is also used by scientists to grow tissues and organs in the laboratory and can be implanted to the body that are incapable of healing itself. A number of regenerative medicine therapies that have been approved by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are now commercially available. In coming years, the field of regenerative medicine and cellular therapies will merge and continue to expand, with increasing focus on treating variety of diseases and health conditions.
The global regenerative medicine market is significantly driven by factors such as increasing technological innovations in the field of tissue engineering and stem cell therapy, increasing demand for tissues and organs owing to limited availability of donor organs, and rising demand for tissue-engineered skin for treating burns. Increasing government investments in R&D, and rising commonness of degenerative diseases also supports the growth of the market. However, regulatory barriers, high cost of treatment, and ethical issues would pose challenge for the market growth. Additionally, developments of new approaches to revitalize worn-out body parts, and growing product line would create growth opportunities in coming years.
The major segments included in the global regenerative medicine market includes therapy, product type, application, and geography. Therapy is bifurcated as tissue engineering, cell therapy, gene therapy, and immunotherapy. Product type includes cell-based (autologous, and allogeneic), and acellular. Moreover, application is categorized as oncology, dermatology, orthopedic and musculoskeletal, diabetes, cardiology, central nervous system, and others.
Based on geography, regenerative medicine market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and others, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major players included in this report are Medtronic plc, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Inc, Stryker Corporation, Baxter International, Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., AstraZeneca plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, CONMED Corporation, and NuVasive, Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Regenerative Medicine Market with respect to major segments such as therapy, product type, application and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016-2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Regenerative Medicine Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Regenerative Medicine Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Regenerative Medicine Market
- Tissue Engineering
- Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
Product Type Segments
- Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal
- Central Nervous System
- Other Applications
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East