Atomic Layer Deposition Equipment Market Overview :
Global Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) Equipment Market is estimated to reach $8,059 million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 29.1% from 2016 to 2024. Atomic layer deposition (ALD) is a thin film deposition technique based on sequential use in gas phase process. ALD has emerged as a powerful tool for many research and industrial applications owing to its low deposition rate. Demand for ALD equipment and technology has increased in the production of smartphones, microprinters, videogames, portable media players, DVD players and other electronic devices. Surge in demand for high end semiconductor devices coupled with increase in research activity show an increased atomic layer deposition equipment market trends.
Increase in demand for copper deposition equipment in memory devices, growth in application of ALD equipment in nanotechnology, and rise in demand for ALD in medical and aerospace electronics field are the major factors supporting the growth of the atomic layer deposition equipment market. However, high cost of initial investment and lack of skilled workforce would act as a restraint for the ALD equipment market. Applications of ALD in power devices, and energy storage systems would provide several growth opportunities for the market in the coming years.
The global atomic layer deposition equipment market has been segmented on the basis of type and application. By type, the market is further categorized into Metal ALD, Aluminum Oxide ALD, Catalytic ALD, ALD on Polymers, and others. By application, the market is bifurcated into semiconductor & electronics, and research & development facilities. Semiconductors & electronics dominated the application segment accounting for more than two-third of the global market share.
Based on geography, the global ALD equipment market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Italy, France, Germany, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and others. Rest of the world covers South America, Middle East and Africa
Major companies operating in the ALD equipment market are Aixtron SE, Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc., ASM International N.V., Tokyo Electron Ltd., Ultratech Inc., Adeka Corp, Applied Materials Inc., ATMI Inc., and Lam Research Corporation, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Atomic Layer Deposition Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as type, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Atomic Layer Deposition Equipment Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Atomic Layer Deposition Equipment Market, will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Atomic Layer Deposition Equipment Market
- Metal ALD
- Aluminum Oxide ALD
- ALD on Polymers
- Catalytic ALD
- Research & Development Facilities
- Semiconductor & Electronics
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East