Automated feeding systems are the modern-day systems to feed the domestic animals. These systems are majorly used in the livestock feeding management. The operation is usually carried out by automated robots and other advanced machineries which go near the livestock and their little ones to feed them with their daily meal, milk and other foodstuffs. Automatic feeding systems save time and cost carrying out a variety of tasks that includes storing different feed components individually, to mixing the feed and even distributing it onto the feeding table.
The major factors to drive the growth of global automated feeding systems market are growing size of dairy farms across the globe, and substantial cost savings associated with the adoption of feeding systems. However, high upfront cost involved in the installation of these feeding systems and shortage of trained professionals to handle various types of feeding systems are the major restraints for the market growth. Moreover, increasing focus of major firms on advancement in technology in the feeding management along with new product launches is expected to pose new growth opportunities for the market in the given forecast period.
The global automated feeding systems market is mainly classified on the basis of component, type, end-user, and geography. The segmentation by component includes software and hardware. Where, hardware segment is further sub-segmented into sensing and monitoring devices (sensors, camera systems, and other automation and control devices), automation and control devices (feed mixers and control panel and display). The classification by type is given as standalone feeding robots and rail-guided feeding systems. The end-user segment is bifurcated into calf, kid (goat), lamb, puppy and foal.
Based on geography, global automated feeding systems market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S. and Rest of North America, whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Major companies operating in the global market include Valmetal, GEA Group AG, DeLaval Inc., VDL Agrotech, Afimilk Ltd., Agrologic Ltd, Bauer Technics A.S., Rovibec Agrisolutions Inc, GSI Group, Inc., and Pellon Group Oy, aong others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Automated Feeding Systems Market with respect to major segments such as component, type, and end-user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Automated Feeding Systems Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Automated Feeding Systems Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Automated Feeding Systems Market
- Sensing and Monitoring Devices
- Environmental Sensors
- Other Sensors
- Camera Systems
- Other Automation and Control Devices
- Sensing and Monitoring Devices
- Automation and Control Devices
- Feed Mixers
- Control Panel and Display
- Standalone Feeding Robots
- Rail-Guided Feeding Systems
- Kid (Goat)
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East