Battery Monitoring System Market Overview :
Battery monitoring system comprises of a main control unit for monitoring and calculation, number of compact battery cell sensors and transceivers to transfer the data from each battery cell to the main control unit. It can monitor various types of batteries i.e. individual battery voltage, generator batteries, current & ambient temperature for organizations. It provides the chance to eliminate any unscheduled power cut owing to battery failure. Battery monitoring system provides continuous supply for critical systems and performs preventive battery monitoring in corporations.
Rising advancement in technologies, which increases the adoption of batteries for emergency and grid-scale applications are the primary factors driving the market growth. Moreover, rising demand for electric vehicles, preventing unexpected outage and directed maintenance indication are also the factors which supports the market growth. However, high installation charge may restrain the market growth. Furthermore, increasing renewable power generation and rising demand for data center are expected to present potential growth opportunities over the forecast timeframe.
The global battery monitoring system is mainly classified on the basis of component, type battery type, end user and geography. The component segment comprises hardware and software. The type segment is bifurcated into wired battery monitoring system and wireless battery monitoring system. Moreover, battery type segment includes lithium-ion based battery, lead-acid, and others. Further the end user segment is classified into telecommunications, automotive, energy, industries and other applications.
Based on geography, the battery monitoring system market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players profiled in the market include Texas Instruments, BatteryDAQ, Canara, Inc., Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC, Schneider Electric, BTECH, Powershield, ABB, and NDSL GROUP LTD., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Battery Monitoring System Market with respect to major segments such as component, type, battery type, end user and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Battery Monitoring System Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Battery Monitoring System Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Battery Monitoring System Market
- Wired Battery Monitoring System
- Wireless Battery Monitoring System
Battery Type Segments
- Lithium-Ion Based Battery
- Other Battery Types
End User Segments
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East