Distributed Control Systems Market Overview :
Global Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Market is estimated to reach $24 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2016 to 2024.Distributed control systems include controller elements, which are distributed throughout the system. A DCS typically uses custom designed processors as controllers and uses both proprietary interconnections and communications protocol for communication. Large number of industries such as water management systems, oil refining plants, chemical plants, electrical power grids and electrical generation plants, pharmaceutical manufacturing and others pose a huge demand for DCS to monitor and control distributed equipment.
Growth in energy generation based on renewable resources, emergence of open sources DCS solutions, and cost and time effectiveness are the major factors supporting the growth of the global distributed control systems market. However, slow industrial growth in developed economies would act as a restraint for the market. Rapid industrialization and technological advancement would provide several growth opportunities for the global DCS market in the coming years.
The global distributed control systems market has been segmented on the basis of component, and end user. By component, the global DCS market is further segmented into DCS hardware, DCS software, and DCS services. By application, the market is classified into oil & gas, power, chemical, metal and mining, pulp & paper, pharmaceutical, water & wastewater management, and others.
The global distributed control systems market has been segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, France, Germany, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies operating in the DCSmarketare Honeywell International Inc., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., NovaTech Process Solutions LLC, ABB Ltd., Siemens AG, Rockwell Automation Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Metso Corporation, and Schneider Electric SA, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis ofDistributed Control Systems Market with respect to major segments such as component and end user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Distributed Control Systems Market from 2015 to 2024has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Distributed Control Systems Market, will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Distributed Control Systems Market
- DCS hardware
- DCS software
- DCS services
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater Management
- Metal and Mining
- Pulp & Paper
- North America
- South America
- Middle East