Global Electronic Access Control System Market is estimated to reach $39.6 Billion by 2024 with CAGR of 13.1% between 2016 and 2024. EAC system is a method of utilizing electromechanical hardware in order to permit restricted access into private premises. Rising terror attacks and crimes are demanding security at high-end. EAC system offers some benefits such as, convenience, high accuracy, and efficiency of time over all other products of security that escalates its attraction in the global market of security. These systems provide a high-level safety offering integration chance with building mechanization and time management systems. Improved popularity of electric strikes and electromagnetic locks is anticipated to contribute to electronic access control system market growth.
Global EACS Market Size and Forecast, 2015 - 2024 (US$ Billion)
The major factors supporting growth of the global electronic access control system market include need for improved security systems due to increasing criminal activities, and illegitimate immigration and attack fraudulence which has motivated governments across the sphere to participate in electronic access control system. Educational institutions, residential and healthcare centers buildings are additionally expected to uplift the electronic access control system. This can be credited to high accuracy, convenience and time efficiency over other safety products. However, absence of awareness and high cost coupled with lack of appropriate infrastructure may act as a limitation for the EAC system market. Growing international trade and privatization have also influenced the economies to finance in enhanced infrastructure which would generate new opportunities for the market in the coming years.
The global electronic access control system market has been segmented by technology, application, and geography. By technology segment, the market is categorized into authentication systems, intruder alarm systems, and perimeter security systems. Authentication system is further bifurcated into biometric system and card based system. By Application, the market is segmented as government, commercial, industrial, residential, and others.
By geography, the global electronic access control system market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea, and others. Rest of the World covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
EACS System Market Regional Revenue % (2016 Vs 2024)
Key players in the global electronic access control system market are Magal Security Systems Ltd., Tyco International, Assa Abloy AB, Future Fibre Technology, Schneider Electric, Siemens Building Technologies, Bosch Security Systems, Honeywell International Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc, Cognitec System GMBH among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Electronic Access Control System Market with respect to major segments such as technology, application and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Electronic Access Control System Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Electronic Access Control System Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Electronic Access Control System Market
- Authentication Systems
- Biometric Systems
- Facial recognition
- Iris Recognition
- Hand Geometry
- Voice Authentication
- Signature Verification
- Card Based Systems
- Proximity Card
- Smart Card
- Legacy Technology Based Card
- Biometric Systems
- Intruder Alarm Systems
- Perimeter Security Systems
- Free Standing Perimeter Security
- Buried Perimeter Security
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
EACS Market Primary Interviews by Geography