Explosive ordnance disposable (EOD) equipment are used for detection, identification, assessment, retrieval, and disposable of explosives such as shells, mines, munitions, bombs, grenades, and others. These explosives may be abandoned or unexploded ordnance. These equipment’ are majorly used for public safety by bomb squads, military, navy and other government organizations. Growing technological advancements have led to the development of specialized and competent technologies to detect several kinds of explosives.
Increase in prevalence of terror attacks, modernization programs of law enforcements and defense, rising adoption of EOD robots, and warfare like conditions in several Asian and Middle East nations are the key factors propelling the growth of the explosive ordnance disposable (EOD) equipment market. However, limited defense budgets in developed nations would hamper the market growth. Furthermore, increasing investments in R&D and potential markets would create new markets scope for the players.
The global explosive ordnance disposable (EOD) market is segmented on the basis of equipment type, application, and geography. Equipment type is bifurcated as explosive detectors, portable X-ray systems, EOD robots, search mirrors, projected water disruptors, EOD suits and blankets, bomb containment chambers, and other equipment. Application segment includes law enforcement, and defense.
By geography the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Rest of the world (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
The major players operating in this market include API Technologies Corporation, iRobot Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, United Shield International Ltd, Safariland, LLC, NABCO, Inc., United Shield International Ltd, Cobham plc, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, and Armtrac Limited, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Explosive Ordnance Disposable (EOD) Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as equipment type, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities is included in the report.
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Explosive Ordnance Disposable (EOD) Equipment Market will be provided in the report.
- Profile of the key players in the Global Explosive Ordnance Disposable (EOD) Equipment Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies.
Scope of Global Explosive Ordnance Disposable (EOD) Equipment Market
Equipment Type Segments
- Explosive Detectors
- Portable X-Ray Systems
- EOD Robots
- Search Mirrors
- Projected Water Disruptors
- EOD Suits and Blankets
- Bomb Containment Chambers
- Other Equipment
- Law Enforcement
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East