Explosive Ordnance Disposal Equipment Market Overview :
Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment Market is estimated to reach $8.8 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2016 to 2024. Explosive ordnance disposal equipment is used to detect and dispose explosives such as bombs and others. Various EOD equipment such as X-ray detectors, explosive detectors, bomb containment chamber, and othersuses innovative technology to provide enhanced nation security. These equipment’s are primarily used by military and defense organizations to detect any potential threat or during terror attacks or warfare conditions. Increasing terrorism activities globally, pose a huge demand for EOD equipment.
Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024 (US$ Billion)
Rise in military expenditure, and increase in terrorist attack are the major factors driving the global explosive ordnance disposal equipment market. However, high cost of these equipment may hinder the market growth in the coming years. Military enhancement activities globally would provide several growth opportunities for the market in the near future.
The global explosive ordnance disposal equipment market has been segmented on the basis of equipment type and application. By equipment type, the market is further segmented into portable X-ray systems, bomb containment chamber, projected water disruptors, explosive detectors, EOD suits and blankets, EOD robots, search mirrors and other equipment types. By application, the market is classified into defense and law enforcement.
Global Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment Market, by Equipment Type
Based on geography, the global explosive ordnance disposal equipmentmarket has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and (RoW). The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, France, Germany, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment market Regional Revenue % (2016 Vs 2024)
Major companies operating in the explosive ordnance disposal equipmentmarketare Northrop Grumman Corporation, Reamda Ltd., ScannaMsc Ltd., NABCO Inc., United Shield International Ltd., API Technologies Corp., Du Pont (E.I.) De Nemours, Cobham plc, iRobot Corporation, and Safariland, LLC.,among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis ofGlobal Explosive Ordnance (EOD) Disposal Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as equipment type, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities of the global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Equipment Market
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment Marketfrom 2015 to 2024has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment Market, will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Equipment Market
Equipment Type Segments
- Portable X-Ray Systems
- Bomb Containment Chamber
- Projected Water Disruptors
- Explosive Detectors
- EOD Suits and Blankets
- EOD Robots
- Search Mirrors
- OtherEquipment Types
- Law Enforcement
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Global Explosives Ordance Disposal (EOD) Market Primary Interviews, by Geography