Frequency Synthesizer Market Overview :
A frequency synthesizer is an electronic device/circuit that produces a series of frequencies from a single reference frequency (an oscillator or a time-based that is single fixed). The device works by achieving a base frequency from a crystal oscillator, thus accomplishing a desired frequency through the addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of the base frequencies. The common ideas that a frequency synthesizer makes use of are direct digital synthesis, frequency mixing, frequency division, and frequency multiplication. Frequency synthesizers are significant devices offering applications in various areas such as military and aerospace, telecommunications, and research and measurement. In addition, the disposal of RF capable chips and ICs and a growing adoption of mobile phones have supported to a noteworthy growth of the market.
Rising adoption of frequency synthesizers in mobile technology, implementation of frequency synthesizers in research and measurement, and military and aerospace applications are the primary factors to boost the growth of the global frequency synthesizer market. However, high cost of modular frequency synthesizers may limit the market from growing. Moreover, advancements of telecom infrastructure, increased expenditure by governments in expansion and upgradation of military equipment is expected to open up new growth opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years.
Component, type, application, and geography are the major segments considered in the global frequency synthesizer market. The component segment is bifurcated into oscillators, phase detectors, loop filters, divider, and mixers. The type segment is divided into digital and analog. Furthermore, by application the segmentation includes military & aerospace, research & measurement, and telecommunications.
Based on geography, frequency synthesizer market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players profiled in the market include Texas Instruments Inc., Analog Devices Inc., Ultra Electronics, National Instruments, FEI-Elcom Tech Inc. Qorvo Inc., Programmed Test Sources Inc., EM Research Inc., Micro Lambda Wireless Inc., and Synergy Microwave Corporation, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Frequency Synthesizer Market with respect to major segments such as component, type, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Frequency Synthesizer Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Frequency Synthesizer Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Frequency Synthesizer Market
- Phase Detectors
- Loop Filters
- Military & Aerospace
- Research & Measurement
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East