Gas Sensors Market Overview :
Gas sensors are used to detect the actual gas thicknesses in gas leakages as well as gas production. PID (photoionization detectors), solid-state gas sensors, electrochemical gas sensors, catalytic gas sensors, and infrared gas sensors are some of the gas sensor products used widely in various end use applications. Gas sensors find various applications in water & wastewater treatment, medical, oil & gas, automotive & transportation, food & beverages, metals & chemicals, consumer electronics, environmental monitoring, power stations, and mining, among others. Users growing awareness about refining air quality, and stringent supervisory framework about worker safety & health due to rising initiatives taken by governments globally is expected to boost the growth of the market over the forecasted period.
Rising government initiatives & rules, MEMs-based sensors, advancement of miniaturized wireless sensors, and users growing responsiveness about air quality control are the factors driving the growth of the gas sensors market. However, high cost and technical problems may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, high acceptance in consumer electronics applications and rising demand of IoT applications might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
The global gas sensors market is segmented on the basis of gas type, technology, application, and geography. Gas type includes, carbon monoxide, oxygen, carbon dioxide, NOx Sensors, and Others. The gas sensors market is segmented by technology as electrochemical, solid state/metal oxide semiconductor, catalytic, photoionization detectors, infrared, laser, zirconia, and others (polymers, carbon nanotube, paramagnetic, & thermal conductivity). Further, application comprises medical, Building Automation & Domestic Appliances, petrochemical, automotive, industrial, environmental monitoring, and others.
Based on geography, global gas sensors market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Dynament, Alphasense, City Technology Ltd., Amphenol Corporation, Bosch Sensortec, ams AG, Figaro Engineering Inc., SenseAir AB, Membrapor AG, and Siemens AG, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Gas Sensors Market with respect to major segments such as gas type, technology, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Gas Sensors Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Gas Sensors Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Gas Sensors Market
Gas Type Segments
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
- NOx Sensors
- Solid State/Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Photoionization Detectors
- Building Automation & Domestic Appliances
- Automotive & Transportation
- Environmental Monitoring
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East