Hydraulic Press Machine Market Overview :
Global Hydraulic Press Machine Market is estimated to reach $14.4 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2017 to 2025. Hydraulic press machines are generally used in various industries such as automotive, electrical & electronics, food & beverages, ceramic & abrasives, and military to complete many tasks like blanking, coining, stamping & embossing. These mechanical devices are also used in metal fabrication as well as metal extrusion processes. The level of force delivered by hydraulic press machines can’t be replicated with pneumatic & mechanical presses. Continuous demand for automobiles around the world is one major factor driving the acceptance of hydraulic press machines in this industry, which is expected to fuel the growth of the global hydraulic press machine market during the forecasted period.
Key factors driving the growth of the global hydraulic press machine market include increased automation in manufacturing sectors, high demand for fabricated metal, and operational benefits of hydraulic press machines compared to traditional mechanical press machines. Also, these machines are made up of stainless steel due to which these presses are extremely durable. These are highly adopted by several press end-users due to its durability. Though, development of 3D printing as an alternative of hydraulic press machines and increasing demand for plastic and fiber materials may hamper the growth of the hydraulic press machine market. Moreover, arrival of user-friendly interfaces for hydraulic press machines would create new opportunities for players in this market.
Global hydraulic press machine market has been categorized on the basis of type, industry, application, and geography. Type includes C-frame, H-frame, and other types (4 post hydraulic press and bulldozer hydraulic press). By industry, market is segregated into military, automotive, electrical and electronics, food and beverages, ceramic and abrasives, and other industries (pulp and paper, energy and power, and manufacturing). Application includes compression molding, embossing, stamping, forging, lamination, powder compacting, trimming, and other applications (heated platen, injection modeling, punching and spotting).
Global hydraulic press machine market, on the basis of geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are Greenerd, Beckwood Press, Hare Press, Schuler, Asai Corporation, Amino Corporation, DAKE, Betenbender Manufacturing, Inc., DORST Technologies GmbH & Co. KG, and ENERPAC, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Hydraulic Press Machine Market with respect to major segments such as type, industry, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Hydraulic Press Machine Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Hydraulic Press Machine Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & Synthetic Platelets, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Hydraulic Press Machine Market
- Other Types (4 Post Hydraulic Press and Bulldozer Hydraulic Press)
- Electrical and Electronics
- Food and Beverages
- Ceramic and Abrasives
- Other Industries (Pulp and Paper, Energy and Power, and Manufacturing)
- Compression Molding
- Powder Compacting
- Other Applications (Heated Platen, Injection Modeling, Punching and Spotting)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East