Global Nanosensors Market is expected to reach $5,550 Million by 2024 from $85 Million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 68.7% from 2016 to 2024. Nanosensors are mechanical or chemical sensors that can be used to sense the presence of nanoparticles and chemical species, or to monitor physical parameters like temperature, on the nanoscale. They are also used in medical diagnostic applications. These are defined as any biological, surgical, or chemical points that are used to transmit information on nanoparticles to the macroscopic world. Nanosensors are mainly used in biomedical or healthcare sector, and also help in production of other nanoproducts such as nanorobots.
Global Nanosensors Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024 (US$ Million)
Growing affordability of nanosensors owing to rising demand for cost-efficient and optimum quality products in the developing regions is anticipated to increase demand over the coming years. These sensors exhibit features such as low cost, compact size, increased reliability, and reduced power consumption, which is further projected to broaden opportunities for the nanosensors market. However, limited availability of sensors supporting consumer electronics would limit the market growth. Technological advancement would generate new opportunities for the marker in the upcoming years.
The global nanosensors market has been segmented into product type, application and geography. On the basis of product type, the market has been divided into optical nano sensors, electrochemical nanosensors, and electromagnetic nanosensors. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented as automotive and aerospace, homeland defense and military, biomedical and healthcare, and other applications.
Global Nanosensors Market, by Product Type
Based on geography, global nanosensors market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Global Nanosensors Market Regional Revenue % (2016 Vs 2024)
The key players operating in the market are Robert Bosch GMBH, Analog Devices INC, Nippon Denso Corp, Toshiba Corp., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Honeywell International, Agilent Technologies Inc, Omron Corp., Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., and Micro-Tech Scientific Inc, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Nanosensors Market with respect to major segments such as product type, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Nanosensors Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Nanosensors Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Nanosensors Market
Product Type Segments
- Optical Nano Sensors
- Electrochemical Nano Sensors
- Electromagnetic Nano Sensors
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Homeland Defense and Military
- Biomedical and Healthcare
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Global Nanosensors Market Primary Interviews, by Geography