Non-Fused Switch Disconnectors Market Overview :
Non-fused switch disconnectors offers an easy means to open-close a circuit and guard against damages suffered due to heat. In addition, non-fused disconnectors are proficient of shutting down and cutting-off electrical power in part of a second in case of any incidence of electrical failure or difficulty which attracts manufacturers towards their implementation. They also deprive the electric circuit for service & maintenance usage offers technicians with high-level of safety & convenience. Non-fused switch disconnectors are used in an array of applications such as power distribution, constructions, automotive, construction & manufacturing, and others. The market for non-fused switch disconnectors is expected to witness significant growth, especially in developing countries, where the transmission and distribution industry is in the growth stage. Disconnector switches are also used in transmission lines, urban transportation, substations, and heavy manufacturing.
Growth in industrialization and urbanization, rising demand of transmission and distribution network, increasing safety concerns towards electrical technicians are the major factors driving the growth of the global non-fused switch disconnectors. However, manufacturing of low quality and counterfeit products may hamper the development of the market. Moreover, increasing focus towards renewables, and rising demand of power are likely to open up new growth opportunities over the years to come.
Voltage, electric phase, application, and geography are the major segments considered in the global non-fused switch disconnectors market. The voltage segment includes low, medium, and high voltages. The market by electric phase is segregated into single, and three electric phases. Furthermore, by application the segmentation is given as commercial, and residential.
Based on geography, non-fused switch disconnectors market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The global players profiled in the market include Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, General Electric Company, Havells India Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric, ABB Ltd., Littelfuse Inc., WEG SA, Eaton Corporation and Delixi Electric Co. Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Non-Fused Switch Disconnectors Market with respect to major segments such as voltage, electric phase, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Non-Fused Switch Disconnectors Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Non-Fused Switch Disconnectors Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Non-Fused Switch Disconnectors Market
Electric Phase Segments
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East