Portable Medical Electronic Equipment Market Overview :
Portable medical electronic equipment is designed to aid in the diagnosis, monitoring or treatment of medical conditions with display of data on mobile computing device such as a smart phone or a tablet. Portable medical devices are improving the healthcare for millions of patients globally. These advanced and affordable devices help in monitor their vital signs themselves at home or hospital. Devices such as heart rate monitors, blood glucose monitors, and among others have enhanced the quality of life for those with acute or chronic diseases or conditions. Non-moving touch buttons, touch screens and proximity detectors, which are similar to interfaces on the smartphone, are making medical devices easier to use with limited possibilities for user error.
Increasing occurrences of lifestyle diseases and increased awareness among the middle aged population are expected to drive the market. Moreover, changing demographics, growth in income levels and changing lifestyle elevates the growth of market. Lack of regulatory bodies and rules & regulations in developing countries are limiting the growth of market. Moreover, need for training and advertising in rural areas to familiarize the doctors with technology and to reduce fear among patients due to unfamiliarity also hinder the growth of market. Introduction of telemedicine, nanotechnology and semiconductors in healthcare industry provides opportunity for the market.
The portable medical electronic equipment market is segmented based on the equipment type, end-user and geography. Equipment type is further segmented into respiratory products, pulse oximeter, heart monitors, medical imaging, blood pressure monitors and others. Furthermore, end-user is segmented into hospitals, nursing home, homecare patient, physicians’ offices and others. Based on geography, the patient monitoring devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of world (RoW).
The key players in the market are CareFusion Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Inc., and Roche Diagnostics, Panasonic, Philips Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare, and Medtronic
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of portable medical electronic equipment market with respect to major segments such as equipment type and end-user of the market.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016-2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025.
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities.
- An exhaustive regional analysis of portable medical electronic equipment market.
- Profile of key players of the portable medical electronic equipment market, which include key financials, product & services and new developments.
Scope of Portable Medical Electronic Equipment Market
- Respiratory product
- Pulse oximeter
- Heart monitors
- Medical imaging
- Blood pressure monitors
- Nursing Home
- Homecare Patient
- Physicians’ Offices
- North America
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East