Power MOSFET Market Overview :
Power MOSFET is a superior form of metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor. It is specifically created to handle high-level powers. The power MOSFET’s are assembled in a V configuration. So, it is also called as V-MOSFET. It is most commonly used power devices owing to their low gate drive power, fast switching speed and superior paralleling capability. Power MOSFET used in various electronic and electrical projects which are designed by using numerous electrical and electronic components. It allows power management to enhance energy conservation in numerous applications such as consumer electronics, electric vehicle and industrial systems.
The major factor that are fueling the power MOSFET market are increasing demand for improved efficiency, automation solutions and enhanced robustness. In addition, improvement of breakdown voltage i.e. VBD, reduction in switching delays are also the factors supporting the market growth. However, current leakage and high implementation cost are some of the restrains to hamper the market growth. Moreover, the untapped potential of developing markets and increased setup of start-up organizations provides opportunity for the growth of the market.
The global power MOSFET market is segmented on the basis of type, power rate, application and geography. On the basis of type segment, the market is segmented into processor, input/output (I/O) and power supply. Power rate segment is classified into high power, medium power, and low power. Furthermore, on the basis of application market is segmented into energy & power, automotive, consumer electronics, inverter & ups and other applications.
Based on geography, power MOSFET market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include IceMOS Technology Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Mouser Electronics, Inc., Digi-Key Electronics, ON Semiconductor, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., ROHM Semiconductor, STMicroelectronics, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Vishay Intertechnologies Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Power MOSFET Market with respect to major segments such as service, application and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Power MOSFET Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Power MOSFET Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Power MOSFET Market
- Input/Output (I/O)
- Power Supply
Power Rate Segments
- High Power
- Medium Power
- Low Power
- Energy & Power
- Consumer Electronics
- Inverter & Ups
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East