Soluble polymers are organic materials that dissolve, scatter, or inflate in water. Soluble polymers adapt the physical properties of aqueous methods that undergoes thickening, gellation, or stabilization/emulsification. Soluble polymers can be achieved from a wide range of sources. They can be natural, synthetic, or semisynthetic. These polymers accomplish a variety of purposes in aqueous medium, including use as suspending and dispersing agents, thickeners, gellants, stabilizers, film-formers, coagulants and flocculants, binders, lubricants, and humectants.
The global soluble polymers market is primarily driven by growing awareness for consumption in the water treatment industry, and rising demand for wastewater treatment in the emerging economies. Though, fluctuating raw material prices may decline the market growth. Moreover, use of these polymers in various industries such as pharmaceuticals, mining, chemicals, food & beverages, and textile are expected to generate profitable growth opportunities for the market in the forecast period.
The global soluble polymers market is categorized on the basis of product type, application, and geography. The segregation by product type comprises polyacrylamide & copolymers, gelatin, casein, guar gum & derivatives, polyacrylic acid & copolymers, and polyvinyl alcohol. On the basis of application, the market is further categorized into water treatment, petroleum, paper making, detergents & household products.
Based on geography, soluble polymers market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market includes BASF, Ashland, Kemira, Arkema, Kuraray, DuPont, Nitta Gelatin, Dow, SNF SAS, and LG Chem, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Soluble Polymers Market with respect to major segments such as product type, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Soluble Polymers Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Soluble Polymers Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Soluble Polymers Market
By Product Type
- Polyacrylamide & Copolymers
- Guar Gum & Derivatives
- Polyacrylic Acid & Copolymers
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Water Treatment
- Paper Making
- Detergents & Household Products
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East