Thin Film Semiconductor Deposition Market Overview :
Global Thin Film Semiconductor Deposition Market is estimated to reach $36 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 14.1% from 2017 to 2025.Thin film semiconductors, the foils made from artificial semiconductor materials have the thickness from nanometers to few hundred millimeters. These offer various benefits which includes lightweight, high efficiency, low space consumption, as well as shape flexibility compared to traditional silicon (c-Si). Owing these benefits, the demand for these thin film semiconductors has growing and find widespread applications in DRAMs, solar panels, wearable technologies, and microprocessors, among others. It is used in various industry verticals like IT & telecom, electronics, energy & power, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among others. With increasing demand from various industry verticals, it is expected to boost the growth of the thin film semiconductor deposition market over the forecasted period.
Global Thin Film Semiconductor Deposition Market Size and Forecast, 2016 - 2025 (US$ Billion)
Growing demand for high efficiency & miniaturization, technological advantage of thin film over conventional silicon, increasing demand owing to high usage in emerging applications like dram, flexible OLED displays as well as Amoled displays, and mounting investment in solar power plants are the factors driving the growth of the thin film semiconductor deposition market. However, high investment for manufacturing plant installation may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing requirement for sensors in smartphone industry might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global thin film semiconductor deposition market is segmented on the basis of technology, industry vertical, and geography. The market is segmented by technology as chemical vapor deposition (CVD), physical vapor deposition (PVD), and others (epitaxy, and electro hydrodynamic deposition). Further, the market is segmented by industry vertical as IT & telecom, electronics, energy & power, automotive, aerospace & defense, and others (healthcare and industrial).
Global Thin Film Semiconductor Deposition Market, by Technology
Based on geography, global thin film semiconductor deposition market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Global Thin Film Semiconductor Deposition market Regional Revenue %(2017 Vs 2025)
The key market players include Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc., Tokyo Electron Limited, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd, Applied Materials, Inc., CVD Equipment Corporation, Lam Research Corporation, AIXTRON SE, Ihi Hauzer Techno Coating B.V, Oerlikon Balzers, and Sumco Corporation, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Thin Film Semiconductor Deposition Market with respect to major segments such as technology, and industry vertical
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Thin Film Semiconductor Deposition Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Thin Film Semiconductor Deposition Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Thin Film Semiconductor Deposition Market
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)
- Others (Epitaxy, and Electro Hydrodynamic Deposition)
Industry Vertical Segments
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Power
- Aerospace & Defense
- Others (Healthcare and Industrial)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Global Thin Film Semiconductor Deposition Market Primary Interviews, by Geography