Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems Market Overview :
Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems are generally all-electric systems that use water or air source heat pumps to offer space cooling or heating to a building spaces. Variable refrigerant flow systems differ the flow of refrigerant to indoor/outdoor units based on demand. This proficiency to control the extent of refrigerant that is delivered to fan coil components located all over a building causes the VRF technology idyllic for applications with fluctuating loads or where zoning is required. Variable refrigerant flow systems are available either as heat pump systems or as heat recovery systems for those applications where simultaneous heating and cooling is required. Additionally, to providing superior comfort, VRF systems offer energy savings, design flexibility, and cost-effective installation.
The factors to drive the growth of the global variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems market include high energy saving potential as well as easy and minimum maintenance of VRF system, increasing use of low global warming potential (GWP) refrigerants, and lower cost to provide heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. However, the market consists of certain restraints such as high initial cost and time-to-time maintenance. Moreover, increasing implementation of VRF system for residential applications, and rising demand of VRF systems in the emerging economies is expected to open up new growth opportunities over the years to come.
Component, type, compressor, application, and geography are the major segments considered in the global variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems. The VRF systems market, by component is bifurcated into indoor units, outdoor units, and control systems and accessories. On the basis of type, the segmentation includes heat recovery system, and heat pump system. Compressor segment can be segregated into air cooled unit, and water-cooled unit. Furthermore, application segment includes commercial, residential, and other applications (railway stations, metro stations, and airports).
Based on geography, VRF systems market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players profiled in the report include Daikin industries Ltd., Mitsubishi Electrical, Toshiba Corporation, Ingersoll Rand Plc., LG Electronics, United Technologies Corporation, Lennox International Inc., Johnson Controls, Inc., and Fujitsu Ltd, Midea Group, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems Market with respect to major segments such as component, type, compressor, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems Market
- Indoor Units
- Outdoor Units
- Control Systems and Accessories
- Heat Recovery System
- Heat Pump System
- Air Cooled Unit
- Water-Cooled Unit
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East