Video Measuring System Market Overview :
Video measuring system is the technology to provide imaging obtaining through automatic inspection and analysis, for such applications as process control, automatic inspection, usually in industries, and robot guidance. Video vision is a term containing a huge number of technologies, hardware and software manufactured goods, actions, methods, and integrated systems. It is a system of engineering which deals with the distinct from computer vision, a system of computer science. The major uses for vision measuring machine are imaging built in an automatic inspection, robot guidance and sorting.
Rising adoption of measuring system are based on CNC machine video measuring market stimulated increasing necessity by reliable measurement techniques for better efficiency. Irrespective of the challenges for the best quality control, progressive mechanical design, flexible software for programmability, high speed & accuracy operation with quick-moving step are expected to equally influence the overall growth of market. High expenses and lack of expertise for handling the system competently may hamper the development of the market. Moreover, high accuracy measurement system and low capital investment generate profitable opportunities for the global video measuring market.
The global video measuring market is mainly classified on the basis of product, offering, application, and geography. The product type segment includes software, hardware (sensors, cameras, lighting system, processor sand others) and services (after sales service and measurement service) Furthermore, the application segment is categorized into energy & power, electronics, automotive, heavy machinery industry, medical, aerospace & defense and others.
Based on geography, the global video measuring system market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players operating in the market include Nikon Corporation, GOM, Renishaw plc., Carl Zeiss, Advantest, Vision Engineering Ltd, HEXAGON, Perceptron, Creaform, FARO Technologies, Inc., and Zygo among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Video Measuring System Market with respect to major segments such as product, offering, application and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Video Measuring Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Video Measuring Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Video Measuring Market
- Automated Video Measuring System
- Manual Video Measuring System
- Semi-Automated Video Measuring System
- Lighting System
- After Sales Service
- Measurement Service
- Energy & Power
- Heavy Machinery Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East