Global Automotive In-Vehicle Air Purifier Market is estimated to reach $2,454 Million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2016 to 2024. Automotive in-vehicle air purifiers have prolonged from passenger cars to light & heavy commercial vehicles. School buses, trucks, cars, and other private & public transport vehicles are attentively installing these purifiers in order to safeguard the health of passengers. Adoption of in-vehicle air purifier is rapidly increasing in developing countries of Asia-Pacific, as the region is widely affected by air pollution, and automobile manufacturers are taking initiatives to promote the technologies that will help in reducing the harmful effects of toxic air. Increase in pollution level globally and surge in demand for toxin-free cabin air show an increased automotive in-vehicle air purifier market trend.
Rise in demand for clean and toxin free cabin air, and increasing atmospheric pollution level are the major factors driving the global automotive in-vehicle air purifier market. However, availability of limited global in-vehicle air purifier manufacturers would act as a restraint for the market. Technological advancement and development of low cost air purifiers would provide several growth opportunities for the market in the coming years.
The global automotive in-vehicle air purifier market has been segmented on the basis of product type, technology, vehicle type, and geography. By product type, the market is further segmented into air purifier, air ionizer, and hybrid systems. By technology, the market is categorized into high efficiency particulate arrestor (HEPA) filter, active carbon system, and photo catalytic system. By vehicle type, the market is segregated into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles.
Based on geography, the global automotive in-vehicle air purifier market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, France, Germany, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, Australia, and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies operating in the automotive in-vehicle air purifier market are, Eureka Forbes, Purafil, Inc., Kent RO Systems Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, Diamond Air Purifiers, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Sharp Electronics Corporation, Honeywell, ADA Electrotech (Xiamen) Co., Ltd, and Livpure Private Limited, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Automotive In-Vehicle Air Purifier Market with respect to major segments such as product, technology and vehicle
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities of the global Automotive In-Vehicle Air Purifier Market
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Automotive In-Vehicle Air Purifier Market from 2015 to 2024 will included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Automotive In-Vehicle Air Purifier Market, will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Automotive In-Vehicle Air Purifier Market
- Air Ionizer
- Air Purifier
- Photo Catalytic
- Active Carbon Systems
- High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestor (HEPA) Filters
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Cars
- North America
- South America
- Middle East