Aircraft Flight Control System Market Overview :
Global Aircraft Flight Control System Market is estimated to reach $21.54 billionby 2025; growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2018 to 2025. Aircraft flight control systems (FCS) are aerodynamic devices, combination of electromechanical skills and automation. Its control system is a collection of mechanical and electronic equipment that allows an aircraft to be flown with exceptional precision and reliability. These systems involve of main FCS and subordinate FCS. These are used to deliver safety to the aircraft during pitching, banking, and rolling and increase the performance of aircraft.
Rising demand for latest technologies in the up-to-date aircrafts,and growing usage of unmanned aerial vehicles are the drivers boosting the growth of the market. However, high cost may hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, rising usage of aircraft in military applications, and advancements in technologies provide lucrative opportunities to the market.
The global aircraft flight control system market is classified on the basis of aircraft type, application, technology,and geography. Aircraft type segment includes wide body aircraft, narrow body aircraft, and regional jets. Application segment is categorized into commercial aviation, business aviation, military aviation, and other applications. Technology segment is bifurcated into fly-by-wire, hydro-mechanical andmechanical.
On the basis of geography, aircraft flight control system market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, Australia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players profiled in the report include Rockwell Collins, BAE Systems, UNITED TECHNOLOGIES, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Saab AB, Woodward, Inc, Liebherr Group, Honeywell International Inc., MOOG INC.,and Safran, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Aircraft Flight Control System Market with respect to major segments such as aircraft type, application, technology,and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2018 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Aircraft Flight Control System Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Aircraft Flight Control System Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Aircraft Flight Control System Market
Aircraft Type Segments
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Regional Jets
- Commercial Aviation
- Business Aviation
- Military Aviation
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East