Population Health Management (PHM) Market Overview :
Population health management (PHM) is the collection of patients’ data with the help of the providers and payers, which can serve the population with optimum care. Population’s data may vary by gender, age, ethnicity, income and geography. A population health management program uses a business intelligence tool to combine the data and provide a complete clinical information of each patient. PHM provides with the data that would give the real-time observations to research team, clinicians, manufacturers and others, that would allow them to identify the gaps within the patient’s population. PHM programs also empowers the people to have control on their own health and reduces the hospital re-admissions.
Expanding medical tourism, adoption of IT & big data and rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases are supporting the growth of the market. Additionally, increasing government initiatives and need to control the rising healthcare cost also fuels the growth of the market. However, lack of knowledge and unfavorable reimbursement model may restrain the growth of the market. Furthermore, untapped markets and collaborations among organizations may provide growth opportunities in the coming years.
The global population healthcare management market is segmented based on the product type, mode of delivery, end-use and geography. By product type, it is further segmented into services and software. Mode of delivery segment are on-premise, web-based and cloud-based. Furthermore, end-use is segmented into government, healthcare providers, healthcare payers and employer groups.
By geography the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers U.K., Italy, France, Germany and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Key market players include Philips Wellcentive, Inc., Mckesson Corporation, Health Catalyst, LLC., IBM Corporation, Conifer Health Solutions, LLC., Allscripts, Inc., Enli Health Intelligence, i2i Population Health, Verscend Technologies and Healthagen, LLC among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Population Healthcare Management (PHM) Market with respect to major segments such as component type, mode of delivery and end-use
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Population Healthcare Management (PHM) Market is included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Population Healthcare Management (PHM) Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Population Healthcare Management (PHM) Market
Component Type Segments
Mode of Delivery Segments
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- Employer Groups
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East