Image Guided Surgery Devices Market Overview :
Global Image Guided Surgery Devices Market is estimated to reach $5.4 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2016 to 2024. Image guided surgery devices, also known as surgical navigation devices, are used in any surgical procedure by providing accurate treatment guidance and ensure safety of vital structures. They use intraoperative or preoperative images for guidance during the surgical procedure. These devices are increasingly gaining popular, owing to the current emphasis on minimal-invasive surgical procedures. Image guided surgery devices aids in improving the accuracy in surgeries, reduces the chance of error, and minimizes the procedure time. The key devices are used in various procedures including, X-ray fluoroscopy machines, computed tomography (CT), positron emission tomography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and others. Wide range of applications such as, oncology, cardiology, ENT, neurology, maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic also pose a huge demand for image guided surgery devices.
Global Image Guided Surgery Devices Market Size and Forecast, 2015 - 2024 (US$ Billion)
The factors boosting the growth of the image guided surgery devices market include, increase in prevalence of cancer & cardiovascular diseases and growing healthcare expenditure. Moreover, growing demand for minimal invasive surgeries and improving healthcare infrastructure are also supporting the growth of the market. However, high cost of these machines and lack of skilled professionals are expected to restrain the growth of the market. Furthermore, market expansion and technological advancements would provide several growth opportunities for the competitors in the coming years.
The global image guided surgery devices market is segmented into device type, and geography. Device type is sub-segmented into computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machine, X-ray fluoroscopy, endoscopes, position emission tomography (PET) and single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT).
Global IMAGE GUIDED SURGERY DEVICES market share by region, 2024 (value%)
By geography, the market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, South Korea, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players in the market include Medtronic plc, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Siemens Healthcare, General Electric Company, Toshiba Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Canon Inc., and Brainlab AG, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Image Guided Surgery Devices Market with respect to major segments such as device type and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Image Guided Surgery Devices Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Image Guided Surgery Devices Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Image Guided Surgery Devices Market
Device Type Segment
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- X-Ray Fluoroscopy
- Position Emission Tomography (PET)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East