E-Clinical Solution Software Market Overview :
Global E-Clinical Solution Software Market is estimated to reach $10.6 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2016 to 2024. E-clinical solution includes technologies that are vital in managing data, increase efficiency, and reduce development costs. E-clinical solution software automates the management of clinical trials and replaces the manually driven methods. They are highly used in research organizations, pharmaceutical sectors, and biotechnology companies. Challenges such as increasing competition and stringent government regulatory, have led to the development of e-clinical technologies. These software captures clinical trials data and aids in faster and better execution. It also provides effective planning, implementation, and tracking of clinical trials data from several environmental areas.
Global E-Clinical Solution Software Market Size and Forecast, 2015 - 2024 (US$ Billion)
Increasing number of clinical trials, rising R&D expenditure by various pharma companies, and government allowances to support clinical trials are the factors boosting the growth of the global e-clinical solution software market. Moreover, growing demand for outsourcing of clinical trials and need for data standardization also supports the growth of the market. However, lack of skilled workforces and high execution cost would hamper the adoption among various end users. Furthermore, technological advancements and market expansion could provide several growth opportunities for the market in the coming years.
The global e-clinical solution software market is categorized into product, mode of delivery, end user, and geography. Product is categorized into clinical data management, clinical trial management system, electronics clinical outcome assessment solution, randomization and trail supply management, safety solution, and others. Mode of delivery is classified into web based e-clinical solution software, enterprise licensed, and cloud based e-clinical solution software. Furthermore, end-user is bifurcated into pharmaceuticals, clinical research organization, and healthcare providers.
Global E-Clinical Solution Software market share by region, 2024 (value%)
By geography, the market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, South Korea, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major players operating in the market include Bio-Optronics, Inc., Medidata Solutions, Inc., eClinical Solutions, Inc., Oracle Corporation, PAREXEL International Corporation, DATATRAK International, Inc., BioClinica Inc., OmniComm Systems, ERT, and CRF Health Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global E-Clinical Solution Software Market with respect to major segments such as product, mode of delivery, and end user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global E-Clinical Solution Software Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global E-Clinical Solution Software Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global E-Clinical Solution Software Market
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Trial Management System
- Electronics Clinical Outcome Assessment Solution
- Randomization and Trial Supply Management
- Safety Solution
- Other Products
Mode of delivery Segments
- Web Based E-Clinical Solution Software
- Enterprise Licensed
- Cloud Based E-Clinical Solution Software
- Clinical Research Organization
- Healthcare Providers
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East