Global Inorganic Salts Market is estimated to reach $69,131 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2016 to 2024. Inorganic salts include a wide range of salts that are used in several industries including agriculture, healthcare, construction, and many others. Each type of salt differs from each other in terms of physical and chemical properties. Moreover, they are essential for the normal functioning of the human body. These salts are used as nutrients for humans and animals. They are mostly combined in the form of food, for maintaining some of the metabolic processes, and conducting nerve impulse.
Global Inorganic Salts Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024 (US$ Billion)
Expanding agrochemicals and agriculture industry, increasing demand for magnesium oxide, and growth in rubber industry are the factors driving the growth of the inorganic salts market. Moreover, rising use of these salts in pharmaceutical and construction industry also propels the market growth. However, toxic nature of certain salts could hamper the adoption among end users. Furthermore, increasing research in chemicals and biotechnology would create growth opportunities in the coming years.
The global inorganic salts market is categorized on the basis of product type, application, and geography. Product type is segmented as sodium salt, magnesium salt, calcium salt, potassium salt, ammonium salt, and other product types. Application segment is further bifurcated as chemical, fertilizer, food, healthcare, construction, and other applications.
Based on geographical analysis, global inorganic salts market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, Netherland, and rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, Australia, and rest of Asia-Pacific, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Global Inorganic Salts Market Regional Revenue % (2016 Vs 2024)
Major players in this market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Chemtura Corporation, Lanxess AG, Behn Meyer, Merck Millipore, Bann Química, Eastman Chemicals Co., Loba Chemie Pvt. Ltd., Otsuka Chemical Co Ltd., and Emerald Performance Materials, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Inorganic Salts Market with respect to major segments such as product type, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Inorganic Salts Market will be included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Inorganic Salts Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Inorganic Salts Market
Product Type Segments
- Sodium Salt
- Magnesium Salt
- Calcium Salt
- Potassium Salt
- Ammonium Salt
- Other Product Types
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Global Inorganic Salts Market Primary Interviews by Geography