Global Sports Protective Equipment Market is estimated to reach $9,299 million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2016 to 2024. Sports protective equipment provides safety to a sportsperson with low injury risk. Various equipment such as protective eyewear, face protection & mouth guards, helmets, pads, and guards, and others have gained popularity in the market owing to its extensive demand while playing cricket, football and other such sports. Various national & international sports events across the world have led to an increasing demand for sports protective equipment in the recent years.
Rise in consumer awareness regarding health & fitness, and growth in national & international sports activities are the major factors driving the global sports protective equipment market. Moreover, upsurge in disposable income, majorly in the developing regions, has also supplemented the growth of the market. However, high cost of sports protective equipment may hinder the market growth in the coming years. Rising trend of online shopping would provide several growth opportunities for the market in the coming years.
The global sports protective equipment market is segmented into product type, area of protection, distribution channel, and geography. By product type, the market is further segmented into protective eyewear, helmets & other headgear, face protection & mouth guards, and pads, guards, chest protectors, & gloves. By area of protection, the market is bifurcated into lower extremity protective equipment, upper extremity protective equipment, head & face protective equipment, and trunk & thorax protective equipment. By distribution channel, the global sports protective equipment market is categorized into multi-retail stores, specialty retail stores, and online stores & others.
Based on geography, the global sports protective equipment market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and (RoW). The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, France, Germany, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, Australia, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
The key companies operating in the sports protective equipment market are Puma SE, Amer Sports Corporation, Asics Corporation, Adidas Ag, Nike Inc., Under Armour Inc., Vista Outdoor, BRG Sports, Xenith, and Shock Doctor among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Sports Protective Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as product type, area of protection, and distribution channel
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities of the global Sports Protective Equipment Market
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Sports Protective Equipment Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Sports Protective Equipment Market, will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Sports Protective Equipment Market
Product Type Segments
- Protective Eyewear
- Helmets & Other Headgear
- Face Protection & Mouth Guards
- Pads, Guards, Chest Protectors, & Gloves
Area of Protection Segments
- Lower Extremity Protective Equipment
- Upper Extremity Protective Equipment
- Head & Face Protective Equipment
- Trunk & Thorax Protective Equipment
Distribution Channel Segments
- Multi-Retail Stores
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Online Stores & Others
- North America
- South America
- Middle East