Vegan cheese is a non-dairy cheese mainly produced for vegans as well as for other people who avoid animal products, with those people who are lactose-intolerant. Vegan cheese is also known as dairy-alternative cheese, which is available in a variety of vegan cheeses that are completely free of animal-based enzymes and milk. It is completely plant-based and involves combining lactic bacteria added for acidity with the protein mass from several plant sources. thickeners, oils, and emulsifiers are also frequently used to form firmer types of vegan cheeses. Many companies are coming with variety of vegan cheese in the market, due to rising number of vegan consumers globally.
Increasing number of vegan consumers, changing consumption pattern, increasing dairy-alternative cheese market, globalization, and rising awareness of lactose intolerant conditions are the factors driving the growth of the vegan cheese market. Though, high price and low consumer awareness may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, emerging markets and increasing awareness through promotional activities and advertisements might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
The global vegan cheese market is segmented on the basis of source, product type, distribution channel, and application. By source, the market is further bifurcated into soy milk, almond milk, rice milk and other sources. (Include coconut milk, peanut milk, and others) By product type, the market is segmented as Mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar, cream cheese and other products. By distribution channel, the vegan cheese market has been categorized into large retail, small retail, specialty store, and online. By application, the market is segmented into fast food snack, dips & sauces, bakery & confectionery, and other applications.
Based on geography, global vegan cheese market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Uhrenholt A/S, Treeline, Kite Hill, Dr. Cow, Miyoko’s Kitchen, Vtopian Artisan Cheese, Punk Rawk Labs, and Heidi Ho., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Vegan Cheese Market with respect to major segments such as source type, product type, distribution channel, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Vegan Cheese Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Vegan Cheese Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Vegan Cheese Market
Source Type Segments
- Soy Milk
- Rice Milk
- Almond Milk
- Others Sources (Include coconut milk, peanut milk, and others)
Product Type Segments
- Cream Cheese
- Other Products
Distribution Channel Segments
- Large Retail
- Small Retail
- Specialty Store
- Fast Food Snack
- Dips & Sauces
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East