Circulating Tumor Cells Market Overview :
Circulating tumor cells (CTCs) are cells which detach from its primary or secondary tumors, enters in to the bloodstream and travel to distant organs. This is the evolving field of medical science which are tremendously used in cases of cancer research. CTCs also helps to develope more effective cancer therapeutics and to understand the complex processes which leads to cancer metastasis. Apart from research applications, CTCs have enormous use in diagnosis and management of cancer.
CTC market is anticipated to witness huge growth in forecasted period due to increasing prevalence of cancer globally. Moreover, aging population, increasing awareness about lifestyle induced diseases such as diabetes and obesity; technological advancements are major factors which are contributing to the growth of this market. However, high cost of the CTCs diagnostics treatment, lack of awareness about advanced technologies, and unwillingness for the adoption of these technologies hampering the growth of this market. Furthermore, initiatives taken by the governments and increasing R&D cost has created numerous opportunities in the forecasted future.
By technology, global market for CTCs is segmented into three major segments such as CTC Enrichment, CTC Detection and CTC Analysis. The CTC Enrichment segment is further sub-segmented into in-vivo positive selection, ex-vivo positive selection, microchips, negative selection and single spiral micro channel. On the other hand, the CTC detection segment is divided into molecular (RNA) based technologies, immunocytochemical technologies, xenotransplantation models, EPISOT functional in-vitro cell culture and functional in-vitro cell invasion assay. On the basis of application, CTCs market is bifurcated into EMT biomarkers development, tumorigenesis research, cancer stem cell research and others. On the basis of geography the global regenerative medicines market is segmented as North America (U.S., Mexico and Canada), Europe (U.K., Russia, Germany, Italy, France and others), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and others) and rest of the world (RoW) (South America, Middle East and Africa).
The key players of CTCs market are Clearbridge BioMedics, Janssen Diagnostics, LLC, Canopus Biosciences ltd, Apocell, Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Miltenyi Biotech Cynvenio Biosystems, Vitatex Inc., Biocept Inc., Aviva Biosciences, Creatv Microtech Inc. and Biocep Ltd.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Circulating Tumor Cells Market with respect to major segments such as technology and application of the market.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024.
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities.
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Circulating Tumor Cells Market.
- Profile of key players of the Circulating Tumor Cells Market, which include key financials, product & services and new developments.
Scope of Circulating Tumor Cells Market
- CTC Enrichment
- In-vivo positive selection
- Ex-vivo positive selection
- Negative selection
- Single spiral micro channel
- CTC Detection
- Molecular (RNA) based technologies
- Immunocytochemical technologies
- Xenotransplantation models
- EPISOT functional in-vitro cell culture
- Functional in-vitro cell invasion assay
- CTC Analysis
- EMT biomarkers development
- Tumorigenesis research
- Cancer stem cell research
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East