Global Escalators Market Overview :
Global Escalators Market is estimated to reach $6,504 million by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2017 to 2025. An escalator is a conveyor transportation machine for transporting people. It consists of a staircase whose steps move down or up on tracks that keep the surfaces of the individual steps horizontal. Escalators are widely used in various department stores, shopping centers, cinemas, sports complexes, exhibition halls, airports, railway stations, metro stations and a host of other buildings. Escalators can transport large numbers of people. quietly, efficiently, and safely. It operates at a speed of 30 meters (100 ft) per minute approx. It can handle high traffic, and in multi-level retail hubs it plays an important role in safeguarding that all floors are visited consistently. It can carry large no. people and goods transportation solution.
Rapid urbanization, increasing development in real estate sector, and necessity for rapid & efficient transit systems are the major factors propelling the growth of the market. In addition, increasing demand from various industry verticals such as residential, commercial, and public transit, among others have also stimulated the market growth. However, safety issues and high maintenance costs are restraints for the market growth. Moreover, development of innovative technologies, growth in construction industry, and upcoming metro projects in the developing countries would unfold profitable growth opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years.
Type, industry vertical, and geography are the bifurcations of the global escalators market. Type segment includes parallel, multi-parallel, walkway, and other types (Spiral and crisscross). By industry vertical, the market is segmented as commercial, public transit, and other industry verticals (Institutional sector and residential).
Based on geography, the global escalators market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexica, whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, Australia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Some of the major players operating in the market include Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Otis Elevator Company, Schindler Group, Kone Corporation, Thyssenkrupp AG, Dover Corporation, Canny Elevator Co., Ltd., Hyundai Elevator Co. Ltd., and Fujitec Co., Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Escalators Market with respect to major segments such as type, industry vertical, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Escalators Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Escalators Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Escalators Market
- Others Types (Spiral and Crisscross)
Industry Vertical Segments
- Public Transit
- Other Industry Verticals (Institutional Sector and Residential)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East