Global Digital Forensics Market is estimated to reach $7 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2016 to 2024. Digital forensics is a procedure of recovery and interpretation of data found in digital devices for use in a court of law. Digital forensic investigation includes three stages such as acquisition of exhibits, investigation, and reporting. Increase in cyber crime and innovation in digital forensic research show an increased trend for digital forensics market in near future.
Increase in sophisticated digital crime and terrorist attack, rise in security concerns across different industries, and economic growth in developing countries are the major factors driving the global digital forensics market. However, rising complexity of mobile devices and increased utilization of cloud based applications may restrain the market growth in coming years. Innovation in digital forensic tools would provide several growth opportunities for the market in coming years.
The global digital forensics market is categorized on the basis of type and application. By type, the market is segmented into computer forensics, network forensics, cloud forensics, mobile device forensics, database forensics and others. By application, the market is further divided into law enforcement, healthcare, education, banking, financial services & insurance, information technology, transportation & logistics, and defense & aerospace. Geographically, the market is categorised into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW).
By type, computer forensics accounted for the largest market share in 2016, owing to extensive usage of computer forensics in both private and criminal law investigation, in order to examine, and recover data or evidence related to computer crime. The law enforcement segment accounted for the largest market share in the overall application segment in 2016, due to increased implementation of digital forensics in collecting, analyzing and presenting data as evidences in a court of law. The education segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period, driven by growing requirement for cyber security in education industry.
Based on geography, the global digital forensics market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and (RoW). The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers Germany, UK, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea, and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies operating in the digital forensics market are Global Digital Forensics, Binary Intelligence, LogRhythm, Inc., ASR Data, Paraben Corporation, Guidance Software, Inc., Access Data Group, FireEye Inc., Digital Detectives and Lancope, Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Digital Forensics Market with respect to major segments such as type, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities of the global Digital Forensics Market will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Digital Forensics Market from 2015 to 2014 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Digital Forensics Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Digital Forensics Market
- Network Forensics
- Computer Forensics
- Mobile device Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Database Forensics
- Law Enforcement
- Banking, Financial services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Information Technology
- Transportation & Logistics
- Defense & Aerospace
- North America
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East